Jim Beam Bourbon is made for highballs!
A highball is a tall cocktail that blends the smooth, sweet flavour of Jim Beam with the sharp, clean zing of citrus. Served fresh from proprietary Jim Beam draft machines from Japan, the Jim Beam Highball boasts the perfect ratio of their award-winning bourbon to the special high-pressured soda, resulting in a refreshing, super-carbonated, ice-cold concoction!
High Ball Recipes
- Classic Highball – Simple, refreshing, and unbelievably bubbly. A true classic!
- Calamansi Highball – Just the right amount of tartness to keep your taste buds wanting more, the Calamansi Highball comes with chewy Nata de Coco bits that are reminiscent of bubble tea!
- Pink Grapefruit Highball – The perfect balance of sweetness and a refreshing citrus zing will perk you right up!
- Peach Highball – Garnished with a juicy slice of peach, this mellow and sweet concoction is sure to be a hit with everyone!
- Watermelon Highball – Fresh watermelon juice makes this refreshing tipple a perfect way to beat the tropical heat!
- Yuzu Lychee Highball – Extremely popular in Japan, tangy yuzu paired with the sweetness of lychee makes this merry match perfect for all palates!
Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar
The Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar will be complete with live OPM music and games to entertain everyone! Guests will get a free chip to redeem for a game session with each purchase of a highball, and players will be happily rewarded with (even more!) Jim Beam highballs if they win!
The Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar will be at the BGC High Street fountain area in front of Coconut Club from Wednesday, April 24, to Sunday, April 28. The fun starts from 6PM and goes all the way till 12 midnight, with extended hours to 2AM on Friday & Saturday!
About Jim Beam
Founded in 1795, Jim Beam is the world’s No. 1 bourbon and has been operated by one family for seven generations. 220 years of experience goes into every bottle, along with corn, rye, malted barley, water, time, pride, and of course, true passion! Jim Beam White is the cornerstone of the Jim Beam bourbon portfolio, and it derives its rich, satisfying flavour from a treasured family recipe where every drop is aged in charred oak barrels. It boasts an oaky vanilla aroma with a medium-bodied flavour with hints of vanilla and caramel.
About Beam Suntory Inc.
As the world’s third largest premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits Brands that Stir the World. Consumers from all corners of the globe call for the company’s brands, including the iconic Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark bourbon brands and Suntory whisky Kakubin, as well as world renowned premium brands including Knob Creek bourbon, Yamazaki, Hakushu and Hibiki Japanese whiskies, Teacher’s, Laphroaig, and Bowmore Scotch whiskies, Canadian Club whisky, Courvoisier cognac, Hornitos and Sauza tequila, EFFEN and Pinnacle vodka, Sipsmith gin, and Midori liqueur.
Beam Suntory was created in 2014 by combining the world leader in bourbon and the pioneer in Japanese whisky to form a new company with a deep heritage, passion for quality, innovative spirit and commitment to Growing for Good. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Beam Suntory is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings Limited of Japan. For more information on Beam Suntory, its brands, and its commitment to social responsibility, please visit www.beamsuntory.com and www.drinksmart.com.